Dermatology Associates of Rochester
100 White Spruce Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 272-0700
Fax: (585) 272-8356
Mon–Fri: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
At Dermatology Associates, our employees are like family. We believe in positive teamwork, honesty and integrity, self-accountability, going the extra mile and always doing the right thing. An ideal team member will respond positively to pressure, take initiative, relish in competition and inspire our team with energy and enthusiasm.
Our practice’s possibility for growth is endless so we need energetic, positive, self-motivated people to grow with us. We continually encourage our team to push their limits, learn and stay up to date with the newest and best in the industry. Our practice is fast-paced, hard working and at the end of the day, rewarding as a customer-centric business.
Our current opportunities are listed below. For more information or to apply, please email a cover letter of interest and an updated resume to email@example.com
- Collect and accurately document information and assess patient in office
- Monitor blood work and vital signs
- Assist providers in procedures including but not limited to skin surgeries, injections and laser surgery.
- Update Medical record with accurate patient history, medication, reason for visit and visit notes as dictated by the provider
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools, equipment and rooms
- Set up room for procedures as instructed by the providers
- Educate and update patients on procedures, medical treatments and medications
- Conduct follow up calls for patients after appointments or if any questions arise