Dermatology Associates of Rochester
100 White Spruce Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 272-0700
Fax: (585) 272-8356
Mon–Fri: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Meet Brittane Fetterman, NP
Nurse practitioner Brittane Fetterman brings a rich background in dermatology nursing to Dermatology Associates of Rochester. Brittane is passionate about providing individualized and compassionate care to patients in a way that not only improves their overall health but also helps them to feel more comfortable and confident. She is especially interested in educating patients on the sun’s harmful effects and ways to prevent skin cancer.
Brittane completed her undergraduate education at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania and continued her studies at Maryville University of St. Louis. She refined her skills through hands-on experience at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, where she worked in the dermatology surgery unit, general dermatology clinic, and trauma-surgical intensive care unit.
After moving back home to Rochester, Brittane opted to continue her journey in dermatology with a team that provides exceptional, patient-centered, and compassionate care. She feels that the DAR team’s commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate skin care aligns with her career goals and values as a nurse practitioner.
When she is not working at the practice, she enjoys hiking with her Australian Shepherd, running, and spending time with family and friends.
If you’d like to meet with Brittane or any of our providers, request a virtual consultation using the simple online form or call Dermatology Associates of Rochester at (585) 272-0700 to schedule an appointment.
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Maryville University of St. Louis
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Dermatology Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners—FNP
- Dermatology Surgery Unit and General Dermatology Clinic at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA
- Trauma-Surgical Intensive Care Unit at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA
- Multidisciplinary Adult Intensive Care Unit at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA