There could be volumes of content written about how to look younger without surgery, including diet, exercise, lifestyle changes, mindset, habits, how to dress, and the list goes on and on. Our commitment to patients is much more than skin deep, and we value the revitalization of mind, body, and soul. When you don’t like the age you look in the mirror, our team can help. Avoid invasive procedures with these non-surgical treatments you may not know about, including restorative and maintenance treatments.
This broad scope of services targets the skin’s surface, reversing the signs of aging caused by pigment changes and wrinkles. If you are looking for noticeable change without looking or feeling plastic, these approaches are non-invasive and equally effective:
- Ultherapy targets the neck, chin, brow and chest using focused ultrasound light to lift and tighten loose skin over a series of treatments, without any downtime. This non-surgical treatment stimulates collagen growth beneath the skin’s surface for a natural tightening.
- Another restorative procedure is laser therapy, with a variety of treatments and applications. These treatments for target areas of the body reduce sun damage, lesions, and the appearance of wrinkles. Laser therapy targets the dermal and epidermal layers of the skin, stimulating blood flow and skin’s natural collagen. Ask about our variety of laser therapies targeting sun spots, wrinkles, small veins, and mild to moderate fine lines.
- Maintenance procedures are recurring, and help you maintain a youthful appearance. Dermal fillers, also known as “liquid facelifts” are a non-surgical approach to restore youthfulness without the downtime. Fillers soften face lines and can also plump thinning lips.
Refine your shape with body contouring procedures that improve the contour of your body by targeting fat cells and improving the underlying body tissue. The contour of our bodies is largely determined by our bone structure and general build, but excess weight in certain areas can make us feel less than our best.
- The CoolSculpting procedure attacks fat cells in target areas, like thighs, mid-section, arms, and chin, and freezes the cells with a wand-like tool that stays above the skin’s surface. This body contouring procedure is best for stubborn areas that are easy to improve with diet and exercise, like muffin top, love handles, or inner thighs. In addition to below your neck, we also offer CoolSculpting treatments for a double chin.
- Cellfina is a minimally-invasive procedure designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite by impacting the structural cause beneath the skin’s surface. Results are noticed for at least two years post-procedure.
Fortunately, there are so many ways to look younger without surgery, meaning your approach can be 100% customized to your lifestyle and your goals. We firmly believe that the foundation of real beauty is more than skin deep and we are committed to helping you look and feel your best.